Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wind Wind Wind


Okay today is a breezy day in West Texas. Let's see yesterday was 40 mph winds and today there are brown skies and more wind than yesterday. Now when everyone was talking about hurricane winds of 60 mph they should come here and see dirt winds. Some times it's like Hobbs or Lubbock blow by. It's a contact and skirt alert day today. According to Weather.Com the winds are at 35 mph but if you could see the dirt blowing by and the flag across the way you'd think that's not right. And of course I have to get out at lunch today. I always seem to forget to not put on chap stick when I go out and by the time I get to my car it feels like dirt city on my lips. And you should see days when we get dirt and then rain, it's mud ball city.
This picture has really happened here and yes it's pretty scary to see it coming towards you. If they ever want to train for Iraq they should come to West Texas.


Yes just another fun day in West Texas.

No comments: