Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sleeping


I have to tell you that anytime you tell Dale he's been a sleep watching TV he'll no I wasn't I was watching TV the entire time, even if he's snoring he wasn't asleep. So last night we're sitting watching the Car Auction of Jackson Barrett, Louie has jumped into his lap, which he does every night. Lila is sitting with me sleeping. I'm sitting there watching the cars which they are beautiful. We'd love to just go there an see the cars. If I had money to buy them we'd be in trouble because I love auctions. That's how I got my kitchen table, chairs and hutch. We went to an auction I bought them before Dale even knew what was happening. Anyway I'm watching the car auction and look around and there's Dale and Louie sleeping. So I quietly got up got the camera and snap.........he never knew it.

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

Oh, girl, if he reads your blog, he's still gonna deny it!

That Louie is bigger than I thought!