Monday, January 21, 2008

Lunch

Okay lunch today was a typical one for me. Andrea came up to get me about 12:30 or so she wanted to go eat Chinese food. So off we go once she gets here that is. And she did look cute once she did get here. All that work getting ready was worth it. Anyway. We go to the Chinese place and sit down to eat. They never bring us our drinks so I wont eat until I get my drink. I finally had to go ask for it. Then I start to eat the rice gets stuck in my throat wont go up wont go down. I finally got up and went to the bathroom for a while and it finally went down. After that I didn't want to eat but I just ate small bites. It was nice getting to have lunch with Mae. Then we get Dale a to go plate. Leaving the parking lot the red sauce flies off the box and all over the car. I'm beginning to think I should have stayed in bed today..........what a mess it made.

What can I say it's Monday for sure. Is it time to go home yet?!?!?!?!?!

This reminds me of going to Dallas with Janet for school. We had such a good time and so much fun. We got lost and had to pay the toll booth I don't know how many times. Went totally around the loop and back to where we started to find an Outback. We stayed at the nicest place the Renassiance it was top of the line. I felt like the Beverly Hill Billy's at the mansion. It had a door man, our own concerige, you name it. One even while there I had food in my room I was already for bed and I thought I'd be nice and put the tray outside the door to my room. So I'm out there putting the tray on the floor. Click the door locks behind me. There I am in my t-shirt and socks and can't get back in. Lucky for me Janet is a few doors down. I go beating on her door Janet let me in. Which she does laughing of course at what I've done. The guy from the lobby comes up and lucky for me the rooms came with robes. He lets me in my room and has to see my drivers license before he will leave. Yep calmity Jane has struck again. And to this day Janet always reminds me of it. But we sure had lots of fun.

Life takes some pretty interesting turns.....

No comments: