Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to Work






After 2 weeks here I am back at work. But I love my job. Thought I'd post some new pictures.
I have such a good looking family and I love them all so much. There is nothing like Family and Christmas. Maybe that's why Christmas is my favorite time of year. Well that and the presents?????

We definitely had a house full. 3 Dogs, 2 Cats, and 5 adults and 1 pretty baby. But it was fun. Lila and Milly had a blast together. I think they ran circles around poor Louie. The day that Chan left the dogs slept all day. Over all they were good.

I talked to Chan today and she said Lilly has started smiling at her she was so excited. And here I'm missing it. I'm sure I'll have to go see her before long.

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.