Friday, February 1, 2008

Another 1 Bites the Dust


Well we're not sure which lovely dog chewed up the 20th remote but when I got home yesterday I couldn't find it. I looked every where. Finally I went outside and yep there it is on the side walk nearly chewed to a pulp. So I took it inside Dale wasn't home yet. I showed it to Louie and asked him did you do this. He immediately went and sat in the corner with his ears down. Now this totally surprised me. Then I showed it to Lila and she just wagged her tail like what do you want to pet me or something, I'm cute you know?????? Louie is still in the corner. Dale comes home, Louie runs to him from the corner, I told him the remote is no more. By this time Louie is sitting by him with his ears down. So I showed him the remote again and he starts to shake at that so of course Dale starts baby talking to him. So we have to figure it was Lila but then again Louie does get mad when we leave so who knows. Today I'll go get another one, maybe it's been long enough till they wont remember me.....................

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

With all that cutesie stuff, I'm still not sure how you figure out which one is the guilty party???

Snooty Primadona said...

Okay, I'm going to give you my secret for keeping the remote away. I finally went out & bought some velcro tape @ the hardware store. I taped a piece to the top of the tv and another to the bottom of the remote. Voila! No more lost or destroyed remote control.

Cheers ~ Snooty (Liz)