Friday, January 4, 2008

Quiet House


Got Andrea off last night to Dallas. That was hard. When I got home the house was so quiet. It's like I have to get use to it all over again. I know she'll be going back to school in a week and that's hard to do too. Kids just make the happy sounds in a house. I'm sure she's at Chan's being a baby hog as usual.....When I talked to her last night I got to here Lilly taking a bath and I don't think she was really happy about it.
The Big Guy came home last night sick. At first I thought he was just grouchy from driving all day, but alas no he is sick. I gave him medicine last night but this morning he's still down. And of course being man he wont go to the Doctor. Now me I get sick I go because I don't like to feel bad. I just talked to him he sounded a little better. We'll see how he is when I go to lunch.

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

Oh, you're gonna miss all those girly-girls...