Monday, January 14, 2008

Lilly Pictures











We have more new pictures of Ms. Lilly. Just in the last few weeks she has changed so much. It's hard to believe how fast time is going. I guess when you have your own kids your to busy with them to realized how fast the time is going. But being a grammy I get to sit back and watch them grow without all the stress that being the parents has. And I have to say it's a lot of fun. And yes she's smiling and it's so cute. I'm glad that Chan and Thomas post pictures every week. They just live to dang far away. I see a trip coming up before long for a visit.
Andrea got off to college again yesterday. It's always hard to let her go. But she's doing really good in college and I'm very proud of her. It's hard when your kids are away and you can't see them every day. I guess I was lucky and have always lived by my mom and dad. So all this is new and hard to get use to. Dale, Louie and Lila keep me busy though. Dale with work, Louie and Lila with play and getting into things. The busy Beagles they are a hoot.

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

She is sooooooooooooo sweet.