Friday, January 25, 2008

Lila


I haven't written anything about Lila lately. I guess that mean she's been good. This morning she had a problem though. I was getting ready taking my time waiting to see if the roads were icey or not. Her and Louie had been gone a while outside so I went to find them. Louie came in the living room sat there with his ears down looking sad so I thought well whats wrong. I started wondering where's Lila. We headed out the back door and he took off running around the corner. There was Lila in the corner of what use to be the garden just standing there looking at me. Then I realized she was caught in something. So I headed over and told her to stay there and not to move. She was caught up in some kind of wire. Where the wire came from I have no idea. It was all caught in her tags about 3 times, around her chest, around her front and back legs. She couldn't move. So I started trying to get it off of her. I finally had to take her collar off and the released the front of her then we had to work on the back legs. Louie was there trying to help too I finally had to push him back out of the way. It took a while but she was finally free. I was worried she was hurt, cut or something but she wasn't thank goodness. You should have seen her jumping around afterwards. She was jumping up in the air and so happy. I'm just glad someone was there to get her out. She could have really gotten hurt. My Beagles get into everything inside and out.

No comments: