Thursday, January 10, 2008

Louie Tail

As you know my beagle Louie is a character. He has more character than any other dog I've ever had. I think if he could talk he would. And the conversations would be the most interesting things.


Last night was Dale's Birthday, we wont say how old he is because then it would tell my age. Anyway my parents came over to give him his present and at the same time I was setting up their new cell phone. I had the AT&T guy on the phone doing his magic. During all this Dale feeds the dogs, and leaves out the measuring cup I use to feed them with on the counter. Also during all this Chan calls with a question about Lilly and her runny nose. So the AT&T guy is getting to know my family really well. For some reason I turn around and there goes Louie out the doggey door with something in his mouth. And yes it's the plastic measuring cup the magical jumping beagle strikes again. For some reason he has always loved plastic. I don't know how many times he has eaten something plastic and we've had to worry to death it would be the end of him. So I yell at Dale and he goes after him. Dale comes back no measuring cup. Louie comes back in no measuring cup. Dale goes back to the back yard no cup. And yes the AT&T guy is still on there listen. Every now and then I say Hello and he says yes I'm still here. Dale goes out one more time and comes back in with half the measuring cup. Where the other half is who knows. So Louie is in trouble and hiding because he knows he's in trouble. I wonder could this be the dog that opened Christmas Presents not once but about 3 times? The AT&T guy starts asking me about my dog what kind he is that sort of thing. I finally ask him are you done with the phone and he says oh yeah I was waiting for you to try it and see if it was working. And yes he was laughing and I could hear people in the back ground laughing. So I amused the AT&T people and gave them their laugh for the day thanks to LOUIE again. What a dog..................

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

What? A happy AT&T Service Person? That's awesome that your dog can entertain them that well!

Maybe you can get a discount!

Rae said...

What a cute dog :).