Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What A Face

Now I know this looks like such a sweet, adorable face doesn't it. It doesn't look like the dog from down under. But last night he was. We go to bed everyone is in their places. SLEEPING. Then Louie Jekel attacks. So we're up at 12:30 he wants to eat. And when Louie Jekel wants to eat he sits at his bowl and barks until someone (Me) feeds him. SO he eats. Then about 2 he's in there barking again. SO HE eats. Then about 3 he's in there again barking. SO HE EATS. By this time I'm livid and very tired. You'd think this was a baby like Lilly not a sweet adorable dog like Louie. But finally Louie Hyde appears and goes to bed. Of course I was the only one up with him. Business as usual. So when I get up this morning where is Louie in Bed SLEEPING.
No wonder some nights Lila growls at him.

Heard from Chan today and this was Lilly's first day at daycare. Maybe I need to send Louie Jekel to day care............

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Hope you slept wenll the next night!

i beati said...

wow I'd never guess- neagles a real favorite of mine