Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas



I have to say this was a great Christmas. My family was all together and it was just wonderful. I think that was really the best present of all. We had Christmas with my parents on Christmas Eve and it was so nice to just have everyone together and be thankful for all of them. Christmas morning was spent at my house we opened presents and opened presents it was fun. My parents came over and brought food which everyone was starving. Dale's mom came over about 4 and ate with us, which that was a first but it was nice.

Lilly has just been great. She's really a good girl. Louie has just been taken with her. He always has to know where she is at all times. She makes a sound he's there checking it out. He has been so cute with her. Now Lila she's like whatever. But Louie has been something. He's a mama dog in male fur. I can only hope everyone has had as great Christmas as we did.

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

Glad you had a great Christmas - that baby is beautiful!! Happy New Year!