Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Petroleum Museum Car Show




Last Friday after work Dale and I went to a car show at the Petroleum Museum. It was a black tie affair which we didn't do the black tie part we just stayed outside in the cold with the cars. But it was a special deal for the Maybee car, at least I believe that's what it was for. But it was so cold and I was ready to go eat, yes I was hungry as usual. But anyway I was sitting in the Chevelle and here comes this little red sports car that parks at the door. I had never seen one of these before so I had to force myself to get out of the car and go take a gander at it. In fact everyone had to take a good look at it. I learned it was a Bugatti. If your like me you've never heard of a Bugatti. SO I had to get on the internet and find out about it. It's made in France and get this the cost is a whomping $1,500,000 now hows that for a jaw dropping figure. I'm not sure who the little old man was that was driving it but he had no date and probably didn't need one but could have had anyone he wanted. I took some pictures that I had to post because how many times do you get to actually see a $1,500,000 Bugatti from France. I'm afraid if I had that kind of money it wouldn't be spent on a freaking car. I'm happy with my little Red 72 Chevelle.

We finally left and I got something to eat........yum!

1 comment:

GymBrat said...

That bugatti belongs to Carty Beal. Jeremy knows him well. He has a plethora of really RARE cars, really EXPENSIVE cars. I believe he is owner of BTA Oil. Not sure.