Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Guilty

Okay I want to know how many of you have done something that you knew later you'd pay for. My hand is raised. Yesterday morning I had a chocolate donut that's the first bad thing I did for the day. I had already had my yogurt and yogurt drink so I was good for part of the day after that it was down hill. Okay one donut you say that's not so bad, well I had another one that afternoon. Then I went home and if you've seen my husband you know he loves to eat. Last night I tried to keep up with him I guess. We had supper, a stew I made, then he made coke floats, not small ones like I usually do but big huge glasses of it. Which of course I ate....sure was good too, at the time that is. Then about 8 that evening he wanted popcorn. I told myself don't eat it don't eat it. But there I was eating a bowl of popcorn. I know better than to do all this. Needless to say at 4 this morning I was up not feeling well. If I could have been like a dog and gone out and eaten some grass I would have. I think finally I'm starting to feel better but my stomach is still doing flip flops. SO now I'm back on my being good again.....for now anyway.

No comments: