Monday, April 14, 2008

Lilly & Lila




Last night Dog #1 and Dog #2 did the front porch escape again. So far we have been lucky and they have stayed in the yard. I hope I stay lucky.....

And I have to tell you today at lunch Lila scared me to death. I had gone outside with them it was such a nice day out. They were dogging around. I went back into the house I was sitting in my chair and in they came. She laid down in front of and started acting funny like something was caught in her mouth. I was fixing to reach in there and find out what the problem was and she spit out a pin. I've been sewing and I guess she got one and was trying to eat it! Lucky for me again that could have been a real bad thing.

Now for some fun news here's a new picture of Ms. Lilly and the blue bonnets isn't she a cutie and much prettier than the flowers.

No comments: