Friday, April 4, 2008

Quite Evening

Yesterday for supper Dale and I went to eat at Camabra's I have to say they have the best fajita's in town. On the way home he got a call and had to go to an accident at Snyder and he ended up spending the night there. Boy was the house quiet and then the dogs went to sleep to it was really quiet. I called Andrea and bothered her but she was at a meeting so then I called Chan. They were feeding Lilly so we talked for a while and then Lilly started making all kinds of noises at me. It was so cute. I talked to them for a while and then watched CSI and Without a Trace, finally new shows to watch. The dogs and I went to bed about 10 and then Louie sits on the bed looks down the hall and barks. I hate it when he does that, so I had to go check out the house of course nothing was there but me and the dogs. I read a while and watched the news and then we all finally went to sleep. Now I bought a King size bed so there would be enough room for me, Dale and the dogs, they are not small dogs. I ended up in the middle of the bed with a dog on each side. I was like a hot dog in the bun. But they were good company for me, and at least this time no mud in the bed.

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

I know the feeling of dogs in the bed with ya...it's been good, though, when Steve spends the night away. They comfort me.