Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good Yesterday



I was so good yesterday no sweets no popcorn. And yes I got a good nights sleep last night. I guess when you cheat you pay for it. Last night we planted our onions and Louie was very interested in them. He got told no several times. At bed time the dogs came in jumped on the bed and got mud everywhere, I was so happy let me tell you nothing like mud in the bed with you. I knew were they'd been and I knew they were probably in trouble again but it was late and dark so I figured it could wait until the morning. So this morning I went out to check the garden and onions were laying around here and there. I put them all back and I'll check them when I go home at lunch. We've never had such problems before with the dogs. I guess they figure they're helping us plant the garden or maybe they like onions. Beagles what to do with them. They are sweet, lovable brats.

No comments: