Monday, April 7, 2008

Garden Time


I think we tried to kill ourselvers over the weekend. But the flower beds are all clean and pretty and the garden is in. When it starts growing I'll post some pictures. We have a huge back yard and it was a job. When we moved into this house we put flower beds on each side of it and I think now that was a mistake. We have no front yard so the back is our place to be. Louie and Lila helped us out in the garden. I think Louie got yelled at several times. Dale would dig and Louie would have his nose right there in the hole. But so far they haven't dug up any plants. I'm sure they will be in great trouble if they do. Louie has decided Grubs are a great treat....All I can say is yew.....................yuck................I guess if he finds them all then we wont have to put anything down for them?????

I have also redone the front patio area and it looks pretty good. Andrea will be home this weekend and we'll see what she thinks. I need more roses though, I just love miniture roses.

Chan, Thomas and Lilly made a visit to the Gardens in Dallas and I think Lilly is prettiest flower of them all. Next week is her big Doctor visit. I know we're all anxious as to what they find. But it wont be until May 6 until we get the answers.
Whatever the answer is it wont make any of us any difference, because she's beautiful as she is.