Friday, December 14, 2007

Early Day

Last night Louie had some issue and just wouldn't sleep. I think finally about 2 I went to sleep then at 5 I had to get up and take Dale to the airport. That was so early. I dropped him off and headed back home and to bed. First Louie was in bed then Lila. So I had 2 dogs curled around me it was really great. Now I know why I wanted a King Size Bed. They have really been being good here lately. Talked to Chan this morning she was doing great. Lilly slept from 10 until 4 this morning. What a good kid.

Chris told me today at work to plan the party again for next year. I had such fun doing the one this year till I can't wait. After today I'm off unit really January 2008. Now that's a first I think since I've been here. I can be a lady of leisure for a few days. Now that's a funny thought we know that wont happen.

No comments: