Wednesday, December 5, 2007

HES Party Night







I have to say last night was wonderful. It was a lot of work and I was so tired till I couldn't sleep last night when I got home. But it was a night of magic. The Turner Mansion was awesome. It was totally decorated and just beautiful. There were tons of people there and everyone thought it was great. We had 3 bars set up, Murrays catered, and LHS Orchestra played for about and hour and a half. The Chocolate shots were a big hit too. The Ice deal and the food were great. And the people that served and took care of everything I can't say enough about them. This was like a dream come true. I got to set up the party, spend what I wanted, and have it in a Cinderella house. For one night it was my house and my party. I loved every minute of it. We'll see what I can do next year......hopefully for sure have new shoes that don't hurt my feet!

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

It was a beautiful party and I can't say enough about the event planner - you!

Great job, Cat!!