Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Vacation

I have to say I'm having a nice time at home. Yesterday I didn't even get dressed until I had to take Louie to the vet. He has thyroid problems and they were adjusting his medicine so we had to go give blood. Or I should say he had to give blood. For the first time he peed in their waiting room. I guess some fancy dog had been there and he just had to do it. He was up to 60 lbs too. I don't think the dog food is working.



When I got back we took Andrea's car to the shop to have it's brakes looked at again. They are starting to make noise or grab again. The only bad thing about having a bug is no one here in town want's to work on them. When we got back she put all the presents under the tree. This time with the small ones in the middle and the big ones on the outside.



Then last night we out to Outback with Bennie & Joyce and where we surprised Andrea went too. Use to be we were old and she couldn't be seen with us I guess College has made a huge difference to her about us or could it be she just wanted to eat at Outback..... Sure was good steak.



When we got home lo and beyhold, the mysterious bad beagle(s) had struck again. Now we know it's couldn't be Louie or Lila they are too sweet and good I'm sure they tried to fight off the bad beagle and protect the presents. Hmmmmm......presents were everywhere in the living room, one torn to shreads. Here a present there a present. I think we or Andrea rewrapped about 5. Some day we're going to have to catch that mysterious bad beagle.


If we had a cat I know Louie and Lila would say I swear it's the cat he did it.

No comments: