Friday, June 27, 2008

AC Saga Round 3

Okay if you read my blog you know I've been fighting with my AC now for probably 2 months. We started out just not cooling. So I called AHS they sent out a guy he got it cooling but said you need a new coil. Okay fine. They ordered a new coil which took 3 weeks to come in. So a different guy comes out to put it in. He's in the attic for 5 hours banging on things. He comes down says sorry this one is also broken. Well Duh why wouldn't it be after 5 hours of banging on it. So after much thought we decide to replace the unit in the attic, $3000 for it. I took off last Wed to get this done. Bosworth came out and stayed all day putting it in. I'm sure they were hot up there. They replace the unit, redo the duct work and put in all new copper tubing. So it's in they leave and tell us it may cool it may not, your outside heat pump is not a good one and needs replacing. Okay how much is that $3500 more. So we decide to see what happens. Of course it didn't cool. By this time I'm amazed. So I call AHS again and they send out the most wonderful man. He goes to the outside unit says it has no Freon, fills it up and is gone in 15 minutes and guess what I have cool air again. So now I'm wondering was I just stupid and believed idiots. Hmmm could be. But I have cool air back, so no more sleeping on the living room floor. Hip Hip Hooray!

I've decided this last month has just been my down slid of the roller coaster.

Dale's Computer Died (Finally)
Major Storms for Dale to work so he's on edge
Car Wreck...hurt back and neck
No AC for over a month
Stupid AC Guys (Several of these)
Chan got sick
Lilly Rolled off the Bed (OUCH)
Andreas Laptop Died
Andrea got sick

I'm ready for the up side of the roller coaster.

No comments: