Tuesday, June 24, 2008

AC


If you'd of been here at work you'd of heard me complaining and complaining about my AC unit. I'm sure everyone here is tired of it. About a month ago our AC quit cooling. So I called the home warranty people they sent out a repair man. He goes up and says your cooling unit is leaking. But he left it there and charged it so we could continue to have cool air. Then last week after waiting 3 weeks for the new part, another man came with the new part. I knew I was in trouble when I told him where the AC unit was and he came back down from the attic saying he couldn't find it. I was like holy crap. So he goes back up there and says Okay I'll replace the coil. He was up there for 5 hours banging on something. Then he comes down sorry the new part is also broken. Well no wonder he probably beat it to death. And not only would it not work but he couldn't put the old one back in so we could have cool air. So for a over a week no AC in the bedroom side of the house. We have no windows to open so it's just HOT HOT HOT HOT! Dale can stand it I can't. So he sleeps in the bed and the dogs and I sleep in the floor in the living room, because that side of the house has AC. We have 2 units. Which you'd think that would make your electric bill really high but it actually lowers it. After nearly 2 week of sleeping on the floor, I am by now grouchy,and tired. Tomorrow we're having a new unit put in the attic. During the entire thing I've called and argued and called and argued with the Warranty People and the AC people wont even answer their phone. Until you don't have AC you don't miss it........ The picture Dale took one morning of me Louie and Lila. My bed buddies their not crazy they sleep in the nice cool living room too. I just want my bed back and my AC FIXED!

No comments: