Monday, June 9, 2008

Shades




Okay now I have to post these cute Lilly pictures. The song about me and my shades comes to mind. We're leaving Thursday or Friday for Waxachachie to a car deal but on Saturday I'm not going and I'll get to see the little cutie. I'm so ready for a Lilly day. I know I've been so lucky to live so close to my parents. They have gotten to go to everything of my kids and I hope to do the same with mine. I know I'm missing to much. I can hear her starting to talk on the phone and the pictures are just wonderful. But there is nothing like an in person visit. I want to hold her and kiss her and play with her. I guess not getting to see them everyday makes when I do so much more special. The one that has helped is having Andrea at home off and on. And yes she'll be up there with Chan in a couple of years. But maybe by then I'll be use to the idea.

No comments: