Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekend

Last weekend started out good and hot. Saturday Dale's mom moved to Austin. To me it was sad but a good thing. She'll be staying with her daughter Donna. They are going to live in Harwood and have goats, chickens and donkey's. I guess I'm a City Girl because that just doesn't sound like fun to me. But I do wish them the best. Saturday evening Dale, Andrea and I went to our car club meeting which is always fun. It was so hot till we left the old cars at home. Of course everyone else brought theirs so then we were wishing we'd taken them. But with no air conditioning it sure gets hot. Now mine has air conditioning but it doesn't do as good as the new cars do. After the meeting everyone met at the Texas Burger for Ice Cream. That was fun too. I probably didn't need the ice cream but it sure was good. Sunday Andrea and I went to the show to see What Happens in Vegas. It was so funny. I hadn't been to one that funny in a long time. Worth seeing that's for sure. After the show I was headed to see my mom and dad. I was sitting at the corner of Cuthbert and Midland Drive waiting for the light to turn green. All the sudden BAM! a big truck behind me hit my car. Now I have to say this was totally unexpected. I called Dale and 911. We had to wait a long time for the police to get there. By the time he did get there I was so hot and just felt sick. I wanted it all to be over with so I could just go home. The damage to my Mustang wasn't that bad $500 so he got no ticket and at the time I felt fine just too hot. In about an hour my neck was hurting and that night my shoulder was killing me. Now I felt really stupid because they kept asking me your sure your okay and I said yes I'm fine. So now what. I went to the Dr of course they did x-rays which I'll find out tomorrow about them. But I'm sure he'll want to do some type of treatments. The guy that hit me wants to just pay for my car damage and has already called me about picking up a check for it. He didn't want to file against his insurance. I'm so not knowing what to do. I guess I'll wait until in the morning and decide.

No comments: