Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 4th


Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th. We had a busy weekend starting with Thursday before the 4th. I took Thursday off about 8:30 to moved some of Andrea's stuff to San Angelo. We got her an apartment for this year. I was a little worried about it, but the apartment is great. It's really big and nice. I think she'll really like it there. There is lots of security and that makes me feel better. But it's a really nice apartment and complex. They are the Emerald Point Apartments. I think I climbed stairs until my legs didn't want to move anymore. We got back home about 4 that afternoon. I don't know about Andrea but I was tired.

Friday I got up about 6 and got ready for the car show at Green Tree Country Club. We met all the car club people at IHOP for breakfast and then we all headed off to the show. We had bout 10 cars there from our club and it was a nice day. It did get hot about time to go but it was a nice day. I did get 2nd place with my Chevelle and it always surprised me when I win with it. I just never look at it as a nice enough car to win a trophy. But I do have to say it is nice to win. We all headed out and back home about 3:30. !

Saturday I got up and started in on Dale's work he had about 60 claims to get out that was a lot let me tell you. He finally finished them up yesterday. Saturday evening was our car club meeting so off we went to it about 6. There were lots of people there and lots of new faces too. Our club President has a wonderful place. Must be nice to have money is all I can say.

Sunday was spent relaxing and working on more claims. Mom and dad did come over for dinner I always like having them over. Then we were off again to a car club deal at the Museum. They have an outdoor concert every Sunday in the summer. Lots of people showed up with our club and everyone loved looking at the cars.

I think I need a weekend to rest!

I thought everyone would like to see the pictures of Chan, Thomas and Lilly. They are so good!

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

What a beautiful family you have.