Thursday, June 19, 2008

Texas Tour






Last weekend we took a road trip to Waxahachie Texas. We left at 8 Friday morning and finally arrived there at 4 pm. Dale's GPS sent us on a wild trip let me tell you. We went to Hillsboro then to Italy and Avalon Texas. New towns for sure. Then it tried to send us up someone's drive way. I think it was having a confused day. But we finally made it only to get lost in Waxahachie for an hour. I finally spotted an old car and we followed it to the hotel. That was a long time to be in a car driving. And yes I drove down there. Once we got there it was nice seeing all the cars. The oldest was a 1910 and the little man could tell you about every bolt it had. Saturday Chan and Thomas brought Lilly to see me so I stayed there and Dale went riding with the club. He had a blast and so did I!!!!!! I don't have the Lilly pictures yet but when I get them I'll post them. Thomas is slacking on his picture duty. But we really did have a blast. We went shopping, swimming and Lilly just rolled around and around on the bed. She can sit up on her own too. It was a great day!

No comments: