Monday, February 25, 2008

Lilly Weekend







I had the most enjoyable weekend. Last weekend I spent it in Dallas and it was so much fun. Andrea drove up with her room mate so we all got to be together. Now Dale stayed home and worked on Sam's car and kept the dogs. Lilly is such a little doll. She wakes up happy and stays that way the entire day. She coos and talks and is just so cute. She's bigger but still a little spirit. She also found her hands while we were there it was so cute. I flew up Friday night which of course my plane was late. But that's what always happens to me. At least this time I checked the flight time before I left the house! It left about 2 hours late. It was so cold when I got there and I forgot my coat so I was cold. Then I couldn't find them in the car. I ended up on one level above them. Thomas kept saying walk this way I would and they wouldn't be there. We finally figured out I was up above them a level. I was about frozen by the time I found them. All day Saturday we just played with the baby. Andrea told me I was a baby hog. Of course I still have my sinus which I wish would go away! But it was such a fun weekend. We took Lilly to Target and bought some clothes and toys and a little food. I can't wait for them to be here in March we'll have to go shopping again.....................

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

She is growing fast! Absolutely beautiful!!!