Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day

I have to tell you some times I wonder why in the world I married my big guy. I think we all have days like that. But yesterday he did surprise me. I got home and there in the kitchen was a big pink bear with flowers, and when you push it's paw it plays You Are My Sunshine. Which that's what I always sang to my girls when they were little. Chan now sings it to Lilly. I wasn't expecting anything because we're going to Cancun the end of February and he gave me money to spend for that. So what a surprise. I love the bear and him (most days that is). This morning he left with the car club to go on the Valentine Day tour we do to Kerrville. I had a empty feeling in my stomach and still do. It's like something is missing. My bad luck is I have a sinus and ear infection so I had to stay here, because I have to get over this before Cancun. He's suppose to take lots of pictures so when he gets back I'll post some.

Just when you think you it's just another day, it turns into something totally unexpected.

No comments: