Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine Car Tour











Last Friday February 15th, Dale and several of our car club members took off on a rainy cold day to Kerrville for the Valentine Day Car Tour. I had to stay home because I've been done with ear and sinus infections. I think the entire weekend it was cold and raining but they all forged on. Dale rode up with Sam and I'm sure they had a great time together. They are like two peas in a pod. They saw lots and lots of beautiful cars. Lots of rain. Lots of good folk and lots of country roads. On Saturday Night they went to a dinner at place we ate at last year that the food was kind of questionable. Let's just say I didn't eat it. Needless to say a lot of them ended up with food poisioning. The ones that did ate some strawberry cake. If you didn't have cake you didn't get sick. So he came home sick and headed to bed. Then Andrea came down with a stomach bug so we were up all night Sunday night. Today I'm about beat I think. But I wanted to post some car pictures. I yes I wish everyone of them was mine.