Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend



We had a nice weekend Andrea came in with her friend Ruth. Friday we went to eat with Bennie and Joyce at the Shrimp Boat in Odessa it was okay but I don't see any of use going back. Saturday morning we got up early and met Bennie, Joyce, Sam, Vickie, John and we all headed to Odessa to a Chili cook out at a church. It was fun but by 1 I was ready to go home. We finally headed home about 2. Andrea was calling me she wanted to go shopping. Which we did we I got home. Then we went to eat at Jorges. It was a long day but fun. Sunday I did nothing I didn't eve get dressed. I did go fill out Andrea's bug before she left and I probably scared the guy at the station...no make up.....in shorts and flip flops. It was a little cool so I'm sure I looked out of place.



I have to tell you I took this picture driving behind Dale and it looks really neat. He hasn't seend it yet. He thought he was having trouble with his car but seems he could have been out of gas.....


No comments: