Monday, November 26, 2007

Beagles Beagles Beagles


Seems I have 2 very active bored dogs. I come home and go outside with the dogs and see some box in the back yard. I went to pick it up and guess what it's a present that has been chewed and destroyed. I go looking for the present and yes there it is. And the present itself is still there. So I head back inside and start looking under the tree and guess what several are chewed and open now. So I put them all up . I'm just thankful I found the one outside. It was Andrea's. So I get everything cleaned up and we go to eat with Sam and Vickie it's Sam's birthday. I figure hey they've chewed and destroyed enough so maybe they will be good. Now who was I kidding. We get back home more presents opened more presents outside and yes they were Andrea's. So now there are no presents under the tree they are all on the cabinet. Then I notice a wet spot on the carpet and I figure Lila has had an accident. I clean it up and head to the bedroom. Then I notice a water bottle on the floor. Chewed of course. I start looking an theres about 4 of them chewed and some still with water in them. Then I remember leaving a carton of water on the floor, I got lazy and didn't put it up. Yep they chewed the tops off of them and destroyed some. Now I know what the wet spot is from. Finally Dale and I start working and here comes Ms Lila rubbing on my leg under the desk with something. I reach down to see what she doing and to pet her and in her mouth is another Dead Bird!!!!!!! I guess she had brought it to me to show off what she had. It was nasty, but she was so proud of it. I yelled at her to drop it and went for a trash sack. At least I know what she was chewing on outside that time. Seems I have a bird dog after all. Beagles Beagles Beagles what to do with Beagles. And yes this time Louie was asleep in the chair so we can't blame this one on him ..............................

No comments: