Monday, November 26, 2007

Lila Tale


I have to tell you it's great to be back home but it's really hard to leave the ones you hold so dear to your heart in another town. I know she has a wonderful home, husband and child but I do miss her and them a lot. It's hard to be a mom seems your always having to let them go some how. Andrea is back at college and yes that is hard when she leaves. I always want her to be happy and safe. But I can't be there all the time. I guess I need to be 3 different people at once.


Okay now on to the Lila tale. We were home last night sitting watching TV and here comes Lila with something in her mouth. She had been outside. She was so proud of it. Then I noticed what it was and it was dead Dove a huge one. I start yelling to Dale to get it out of her mouth, he in turn yells at me to do it. Finally he tells her to drop it which she did. But the look on her face was like what that's my bird. So Dale took the bird and threw it away. I guess we have a bird dog Beagle. She was so proud of that bird. You never know what our Beagles will bring in next.


I did get my village up which 3 houses were broken. They still look good. I just couldn't get with it yesterday I guess I was tired from the week before. I was glad that Andrea put up the tree. That's just her job anymore.


No comments: