Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving at Work

Well it was Thanksgiving here at work and it was as usual wonderful. So much food and where to put it. I made my travel plans to Dallas for Wed but who knows I may be going Sunday. Dale, Andrea and I are scheduled to leave Wed at 4. This will be a very different Thanksgiving and Christmas. Chan is on a waiting list to be induced. She's 3rd in line. Who knew there was a waiting list for such things. But rest asured when she has Lilly there will be lots of pictures and words to write. Andrea is home this weekend so we get to go do some Christmas shopping tomorrow. I hope to finish up on most of it.

As far as I know the dog's have been good today. I'm sure I'll find out when I go home. Louie I think does things and then get's it blamed on Lila. But then could be Lila is the one and Louie is innocent. If only I had a hidden camera........

No comments: