Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mad Husband


Just got the funniest call from Dale. He was out working and came back home to a chewed up remote which I think now this is the 5 or 6th one that they've chewed you'd think that Dale would put it up away from the dogs, so you have to wonder who needs the training here. But they chewed up the remote and pooped in the living room. He wants to know if I still want dogs. Of course when he came in they both ran outside they knew they had been bad. I think they get mad when they are left but usually its a shoe or paper they chew up. Sorry but I had a good laugh about it. Now do these look like bad dogs......

1 comment:

GymBrat said...

Are your beagles and my Dane's related? Seems we have a lot of chewed up stuff too- including remotes! ;) I think they are giving us signs to stop watching TV and start playing with them.