Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Pics





Okay of course everyone knows about Lilly and this last weekend they posted some of the cutest pictures of her. I know I'm the Grammie so I have to think that.

After this weekend I hope to have some really pretty mountain pictures to post. And a lot to tell about our trip. We want to take the Mustang since the Chevelle is sick. Always something these days with my cars. The Chevelle needs different tires that don't make you feel like your in a big viberator, plus we found out the headers are on the starter. I guess that's why the starter gets hot and wont work. Of course we thought this problem was fixed until we drove it to Andrews with the new tires on it. That's when we knew we'd made a mistake with the tires. It was like holding on to the steering wheel and I mean holding on. So the headers are coming off for regular pipes and new tires or on order. It's only money. The Mustang is in the shop getting it's fender repaired after I hit the dang pole at work. Head up butt moment on that one.

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

Man. She's growing fast! And very very beautiful!