Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Karma

Okay I've come to conclusion today that I have some kind of bad karma on me. First The mustang gets hit in the parking lot by a big truck. Then recently I got rear ended in the Mustang. Then today backing out of a spot here at work I hit the dang stupid pole. Before that it was in the shop for a battery problem not once but twice. And the Chevelle got hit in the last 3 months but is now at home fixed, some other car hit it while we were having the AC fixed. Luckily for me this last time is the only time that was actually my fault. Yes I did go home and cry when I finally made myself look it. It's already been to Rogers Ford for an estimate of $850. So I think I need some good Karma to come my way.......

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

You go, girl. It will all be okay. Sorry about your pretty little 'stang.