Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life with Louie


Most dogs as you know don’t like baths. Louie now he will get in the shower if you make him but he’d prefer to be dirty. The other day I was going to take a bath and he was laying on his lion like he does. He has had this lion since he was 6 weeks old. It's like his moma, it's a big lion too. I said Louie you want to take a bath. He jumped and looked at me turning his head to the side. So I said come on let’s take a bath. He ran to the bedroom and waited on me. I went in the bathroom and kept telling him let's take a bath. He stood at the door looking at me. I started the water and you’ve never seen a dog run so fast. He was gone before I could turn around. I was laughing so hard. I went to look for him and there he was on top of Dale and looking at me like I was a crazy women. I don't think you could have pried him off of there. Dogs are a lot of trouble but they are so much fun.

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

That is hilarious! I can just see him shaking his head.

Thanks for making me laugh!