Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lilly Visit




As everyone knows I'm on vacation this week playing with the Lilly. She has been such fun. And she's also started crawling while she's been here. That was so neat. I miss so much till getting to see one new thing was just amazing. Thomas had to stay home so they could get new floors in their house. I know he'll be wishing he was here so he could see her crawling. It was surprise but she just took off.
I've been holding her and feeding her and just enjoying every minute of it. Her Grandpa likes her a little too I have to say. He turns into a big ole softy around her. We had to watch the dogs at first but Louie really likes her he even lets her pet him in her own way. Lila well she just watchs her and stays out of the way. I have to say this is the best vacation.

No comments: