Monday, July 28, 2008

Here's Louie

Okay I have to post this funny picture of Louie. We were taking pictures of Lilly in her new outfit and Chan put a hat on her. Then we decided to put the hat on Louie and he actually let us. He's some dog. We tried to get Lila to do it but she'd have nothing to do with it. This has been such a fun week. And Louie was in the paper today for MyWestTexas.com Pets section. We have a star now. He's laying on the dishwasher door, he could do that when he was younger and lighter. Now he weighs in at 60 lbs. So I don't think my dishwasher could handle him now.

I know I'll be sad tomorrow about Chan and Lilly going home, but I've just had the best week with them. Maybe with them living so far away when they are here we just all appreciate them that much more. And I know Thomas is ready for them to get back. He'll get to see Ms. Lilly crawling now. It's amazing how fast they grow and learn.

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

Lilly and Lila are both beautiful in their little outfits.