Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy

It was a busy weekend. Which I haven't even had time to down load the pictures yet. But I will. Saturday we had a car deal to go to. It was a show and shine. My car is in the shop so Dale took his and I slept in late! How about that I haven't done that in a long time. I actually didn't get up until 9:30. The dogs and I slept and slept. Then I got up and went to the car deal. Dale had gotten up at 6:30 to meet everyone at IHOP for Breakfast. I just decided it was way to early for me. I stayed at the car thing for about 2 hours then Andrea and I hit the shops. It felt like we went everywhere.....Hobby Lobby, Big Lots, Furniture Row, Ashley Furniture, Lacks, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sam's, the Mall.....you name it we were there. My feet hurt so bad that evening. Then Sunday was my 29th Anniversary, yes we have made it through the good the bad and the ugly and I think now we're better than ever. Sunday night we met all the car club people at the Shade's out door concert and it was great. I love their music. It was good food, good friends an good Times. Vickie made us a heart shaped cake and they made Dale get down on one knee to give it to me, now that was a first. He protested but he did it. He was smiling the entire time so I don't really think he minded to much. And for everyone that doesn't I was looking for a new couch.....I bought one yesterday...Dale says it's my Anniversary Present. Last night after we got home we watched the Olympics, I think all of us were yelling for the Americans in the swimming Team competition. Some day France will learn not to bad mouth us. But way to go USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

uppzoHappy Anniversary!

That Janie Girl said...

oops, how did that happen? That was the key in validation word. Craziness.