Sunday, August 17, 2008

Elvis Remembered


This last Saturday night we attended the Elvis Remembered concert with the car club. There were 22 of us that went and it was great. Dee Carter puts on a really good show. The first hour was gosphel and the second was just Elvis and his songs.

But all in all last Friday was good. I took the afternoon off and spent it with Andrea, we went and saw the Mummy it was pretty good but I think the first 2 were better. Then Dale and I went to the ball game and it was really nice out. We really had a good time with our friends Sam and Vickie.

Today Andrea went back to college. Her little bug was loaded and I'm waiting to her from her. I figure in an hour she should call. She's such a wonderful daughter so loving....and sweet. It's hard when she leaves but she must go to finish what she's started. I know this year will be better because she'll have her own apartment and a room mate that she likes. And it's a really nice apartment too. I'd live there I know that. Lila and I will definitely miss her.



Now for the bad part of my week.

The Chevelle was at the AC shop and a car they were working on in front of it slammed in to the front of the Chevelle. So now who knows how long it will take to get it back. The grille, light, fender and possible damage to the radiator. Needless to say I wasn't happy. In fact I thought I might cry over it. But it will get fixed and back to me some day. All of this over getting the AC fixed.

No comments: