Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009








It was a great Christmas I have to say. We all got way to much and promise to cut back next year. I see smaller presents in the future. It was so good to see Lilly, Chan and Thomas. We also had 4 dogs and 2 cats in the house. I loved having so many days off that's for sure. When Chan, Thomas and Lilly headed home their car was full the top. I don't think they could have gotten anything else in there. Andrea is still home and it's nice having her there. At least the house is not so quiet as it could be right now. Lilly keeps the house hopping with sounds and activity, with here there you never have a dull moment. She's a little live wire. After Millie the westie left the other 3 slept all day long. We had dogs running here and there all the time. I do love my Beagles though, and Tucker is so cute. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: