Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dallas Trip

We had a wonderful trip to Dallas last Saturday. Andrea and I headed out about 9 that morning and finally got there about 4 or after. It was a long trip but worth it to get to see the Chiu's. Ms. Lilly is a doll I have to say. She's walking some and just loves to read books. Sunday we got up and headed to the King Tut Exhibit. Man was it something. They had about 7 or more rooms with different things in them. It was like being back in Ancient Egypt. The things they made back then were amazing. Monday morning we had to get up at 5 to take Ms. Lilly to her ear appointment. They put her under so they could check her hearing, it was very stressful I have to say. She has perfect hearing on the left and partial on the right. Which we knew the right would be like that but it was nice to know she has some hearing on that side. Has to be a loud noise but she can hear it. Tuesday we just chilled out and relaxed all day. I think everyone was tired from the day before. I had a bed buddy the entire time we were there Milly the Westie took up with me and she was my bed buddy after that. They have 2 cats which I'd love to pet but I can't because of my allergies. Milly would keep them out of my room at night.
Wednesday we headed back home and I know both Andrea and I were sad to have to leave them. I love going to visit but I hate having to leave.

No comments: