Friday, September 5, 2008

Lou Man


Well Lou Man gave us a scare the other day. I got home late from lunch and could hear him having a fit. So I go into the house and neither of them are in the house. I figured he had a squirrel treed. Once I got into the back yard there is Lila but no Louie. He started barking again and now I know where he is. He's locked in the garage in the back. Seems when Dale left that morning he had to go in there to the 55 and get something. Little did he know Louie followed him in. So from 8:30 in the morning until 1:30 that afternoon, he was locked in the hot shop. Lucky for us he was okay, just very thristy. That evening he decided it was time to be a gopher and dig up the yard again. I once told someone that Beagles don't dig. Man was I wrong. So last night I went to Westlake and bought all the fencing they had. So now Lou Man is banished from that part of the yard. So far so good is all I can say. I have no clue what he's digging for maybe China. It just looks like little trenches all over the back yard.

No comments: