Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day


Last weekend was Mother's Day and I hope all mom's who have worked so hard, working, washing, cleaning, cooking, to take care of their families had a wonderful day. Most of mine was spent planting 30 squares of grass in the back yard. Those little squares were heavy and so far they are doing nothing. At least I didn't spend that much for them. Chan sent me a card and Andrea told me Happy Mother's Day. It was nice having Andrea home, even if we don't see her that much. She stays in her room most of the time. I see her when she needs food or clothing. She's funny. She did get her hair cut and it's so cute, I love it. I did however refuse to cook on Mother's Day so we had Ajuua's Mexican food. I had to go to Lowe's 3 times, once to buy potting soil, once to go back and find my glasses that blew off in the wind, once to buy grass oh and a 4th time to buy more grass. Now if it will just grow.

This was Chan's first Mother's day and her and Lilly looked so pretty. Lilly was dedicated at church on Sunday.She was finally well just in time for Mothers Day!
Chan said she had to have a screaming fit about the time they were doing the prayer. Leave it to a kid to make everyone know they are there. But aren't they pretty together. It's really amazing how fast Lilly is growing. Everyday she's so different.

1 comment:

GymBrat said...

awww! they are so pretty!