Monday, May 19, 2008

Hooters



It's time to blog about the car show. Saturday we went to the Hooters Car show. It was lots of fun there was probably about 10 members from our club there. The day started out pretty good it was nice and cool but then the rain hit about 2 and it got cold believe it or not. There were some beautiful cars there. Three others just like my Chevelle, Red with black stripes. They were in the 1960's and mine's in the 70's. I really like my car it's so much fun to drive. I have to admit I do get nervous driving it around but it's fun. We have one member Sam Austin who is such a hoot. He loves Elvis and by the pictures I've added you can see his car is a tribute to Elvis. He dressed up like Elvis and it was just amazing the way people would look at him. We listened to Elvis all day long. I probably could sing about all his songs now. But we had lots of fun, even if we did get wet.

No comments: