Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daylight Savings Time


Okay I have always loved Daylight Savings Time. Why you ask because you get to get off work and still have sunshine. I love to go out back with the dogs and water or work in my flower bed. But this year it started so early till I'm having a hard time with it. Not only am I having a hard time with it but so is Louie. He doesn't get going to bed early and then not getting up until the morning. So we go to bed and then we get up at 12:30. Last night he got up went outside of course Lila follows him. They never come back in like they usually do. So Finally I go to check. There they are under the Pecan tree digging a hole to CHINA! Louie's daddy Dale is going to kill him. I yell at him to stop it and yes there is dirt all over his face. The digger of the family is found at last. Why do I say it's Louie and not Lila well that's another story. Earlier yesterday evening after we'd gone to eat with my parents, I'm sitting in my chair sewing. We always open the front door for them not so they can run away mind you but so they can go on the fenced in porch. On the porch I've made a miniture rose garden, I love miniture roses. (Some days the running away part does cross my mind...) Anyway I'm sewing and I don't see them so I go out to check and there is Louie with his nose buried a foot in the dirt by my miniture rose bush. His face is covered in dirt. I looked at him and yelled at him to get out of there. Of course Lila is out there but her face is clean so now we know whose been digging up my roses. Louie the wonder Beagle has struck again.

No comments: