Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend





Well the weekend started out terrible, we were to go to a car show and Dale decided I didn't need to go, just he was going with everyone. Now I didn't understand what was going on that's for sure, but I was like okay. Of course I was mad and upset with him and cried when he left at 6:30 that morning to go. He knew it too. I went back to bed not understanding what was going on. At 9:15 Andrea got me up and I was still very upset. Bad mouthing him and all. Then at 9:30 I'm looking out the window and up drives Chan, Thomas, Lilly, Millie and the 2 cats. My horrible most wonderful husband now had called them and asked them to come for the weekend because I missed them so much. So my terrible weekend turned into the most wonderful weekend of all. And yes I had to call him and eat some crow.

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

I tell you what, girlfriend, she's worth eating crow for! She's growing SO fast!